The aims of Picardie Avantage Isolation – (PAI) and Picardie Avantage Energie (PAE) are as follow:
- Speed up the exploitation of energy management sources in medium-high potential sectors using suitable financial tools;
- Reduce the heating bill and the energy consumption of Picards’ households by promoting thermal improvement in housing;
- Permit Picards households to access financing tools adapted to their investments and loan capacities for energy savings actions;
- Stimulate energy saving retrofitting in the housing sector;
- Involve banking and financing sector in financing the investments in energy efficiency;
- Achieve more than 20 millions Euros reduction on the global energy bill for Picardie’s households;
- Generate a volume of insulation work of approximately 100 millions Euros for craftsmen and building companies, equivalent to 300 jobs per year for 5 years.